MicroBrewery Bottling Kit
MicroBrewery Bottling Kit includes everything you need for a professional bottling station: iTap PRO Installation set Manual Capper Label Applicator Keg Washer With MicroBrewery Bottling Kit you’ll be able to: fill and cap up to 180 bottles per hour, refill growlers, professionally label bottles and cans, wash your kegs MicroBrewery Bottling Kit will be quickly delivered to your door: you get DHL Express shipping for the price of regular shipping!
MicroBrewery Bottling Kit includes everything you need for a professional bottling station:
- iTap PRO
- Installation set
- Manual Capper
- Label Applicator
- Keg Washer
The kit capacity:
- Fill and cap 180 bottles/hour
- Label 300-600 bottles/hour
- Wash 5-20 keg/hour
With MicroBrewery Bottling Kit you’ll be able to:
- fill and cap up to 180 bottles per hour,
- refill growlers,
- professionally label bottles and cans,
- wash your kegs
iTap PRO is the most efficient way for manually bottling a batch of craft brew for sale. Also, you can easily refill growlers and the beer will stay carbonated for months!
♦ Fills any glass bottles and growlers
♦ Fits for bottles with various height and bottleneck
♦ Counter pressure method keeps the beer taste and carbonation for up to 90-120 days
♦ Protection from bottles explosion
♦ Max capacity 180 bottles per hour
♦ 1 year warranty service
♦ Every device has a passport with serial number
Label Applicator can be used for bottles and cans.
- Productivity 600-800 labels per hour
- Max label hight 200mm
- Fits for bottles/cans with diameter from 10-200mm
- Max diameter of the labels roll 250mm
- Device dimensions 300x450x250mm
- Weight 5kg
- Body is made of steel, 2mm width. (1)
- Rollers and pins are made of stainless steel, which doesn’t leave any marks on the labels. (2)
- Additional fixation roll to hold the bottles/cans. (3)
- It’s the only manual Label applicator that marks the place to apply an additional label. (4)
- Includes bobbins with diameter 40mm and 75mm. (5)
Keg Washer is used for internal washing and sterilization of kegs.
Can be used with detergents for food equipment containing not highly concentrated alkalis and acids.
The washing cycle time is 5 minutes 25 sec.
The alkali tank volume is 60L, heating time to a temperature of 60-90C is 40-60 minutes .
- pumps made of food grade stainless steel,
- Micromatic keg fittings,
- Stainless steel double tank 120L with heating element,
- control unit with a timer,
- metal frame, wiring, food hoses.
- Productivity: 5-20 kegs / hour (depending on the program)
- Fitting A (or other model on request)
- Volume capacity for acid / alkali: 60L.
- Voltage: 220V (mandatory grounding of the installation case) 50Hz
- Max power consumption: 2.6 kW
Control pad and alarms:
- Start Button or Touch Screen
- Pause button
- Drain valve emergency opening button
- Heating element with a thermostat
- Sound alarm
Craft Brewery Bottling Kit will be quickly delivered to your door: you get DHL Express shipping for the price of regular shipping!