A removable clamp-lock is designed for dispensing drinks into the glass bottles and growlers with a swing top, for iTap and iTap 2 devices.
iTap line is designed for both at home and commercial use in bars, breweries, tap rooms, bottle shops, grocery stores and more. Now you can use the same iTap device to fill PET and glass bottles, crown cap bottles and swing stopper cap beer growlers. With all the versatility, you are able to significantly cut down the equipment costs.
Fast bottling allows serving more customers, which increases your income. Because iTap bottle filler uses the counter pressure method, it ensures a longer shelf life of bottled drinks compared to other methods. Also, your clients will appreciate the taste of fresh craft drinks they can take home!
Moreover switching to iTap will pay off after bottling just one keg of beer. Thanks to drainage loss minimization, your brew won’t end up wasted. For example, a basic beer gun filler causes up to 25% drainage, while using an iTap the drainage loss is only 1%.
- Fits all iTap dispensing systems
- Fast dispensing into glass growlers and swing top bottles
- Minimal drainage losses (1%)
- A quick switch from one clamp lock to another
- Equipment costs minimization: use the same iTap for different bottles and growlers
- Made of high-quality food-grade materials
- No disposable parts
- Easy to use, quick to set up
- Warranty service
- The best ratio of price vs quality
See the examples of swing-top bottles that can be filled with iTap devices here:
You can use swing-top bottles of different volume, as long as the bottleneck dimensions are the same. The max bottleneck height that fits this clamp lock is 1.18 In (30 mm). Download the Manual